Myanmar Deaf Community Development Association
Myanmar Deaf Community Development Association (MDCDA) was initially formed by 9 Persons with Hearing Loss and 3 social development expert joined later. MDCDA is independent Non-Government Organization, Non-profits organization, Non-religious and racial based organization which was formed by Persons with Hearing Loss. Aim and objective of MDCDA is to promote legal protection for rights and capacity of all Persons with Disabilities including Persons with Hearing Loss to live with their own decision. MDCDA got registration (1/local/0065) from Ministry of Home Affairs on 8th April, 2016, and working with partner organization from local and international.
- For our Beautiful Future Together
- All Persons with Hearing Loss can enjoy equal rights according to constitution of Union of Myanmar (2008) and UN-CRPD, and live with dignity.
- To safeguard and promote rights of Persons with Disabilities based on Constitution of Union of Myanmar (2008) and UN-CRPD
- To promulgate necessary laws for inclusiveness of Persons with Disabilities in all policies of State.
- To promote capacity of all Persons with Disabilities including Persons with Hearing Loss and support them to live with their own decision.